Executive search consultancy
Working with their original website when the business was established 7 years previously didn’t hold back Eden in their ability to work with some amazing, well-known clients’. But, the time was right for a change and to start with, we looked at the whole brand strategy to include;
- Determining brand target audience
- Defining brand mission statement
- Researching brands within specific industry
- Outlining brand qualities and benefits
- Choosing colours that represent brand and company ethos
- Creating a brand logo and strapline
- Forming the brand’s tone of voice
- Defining brand imagery
- Building a brand message and elevator pitch
- Integrating into all business touch-points
Initially working with Sophie in marketing who had done some great research and client insights, we started to look at the brand, what it meant and what clients’ thought of Eden as a business.
We determined an overview of the approach we needed to take and started to develop the brand guidelines.
Once the guidelines were complete, we used these to look at the new website design approach.
With a 43% increase in site traffic and a huge improvement in search engine positioning for keywords, the new site has been very successful.
What did Eden Search think of the whole process? See these kind words from managing director David Macaulay:
“I am delighted to recommend Vital to any prospective customers. Vital effectively designed, developed and executed a total rebranding exercise and modernisation of our website and corporate literature. Their team, creativity and project management skills worked seamlessly to ensure the project exceeded our expectations. As a result Vital will be our first call for any future work and I look forward to developing a long term partnership with them as our businesses continue to flourish.”