We are recruiting for experienced 3rd line or senior helpdesk engineers to join our growing team to support our continued growth.
You will join a vibrant, busy and dynamic environment working with some of the most up-to-date and advanced technologies in the space.
You will need to excel under pressure, be able to manage a busy workload through prioritisation and exceptional communication and, most importantly, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you will be providing support to a wide range of customers utilising a vast array of technologies, products and IT services
Working as part of our IT Helpdesk teams you will be supporting customers by telephone, email and remote support technologies to log, diagnose and resolve a wide-range of technical support issues as well as performing routine maintenance, service requests and other IT management functions.
This is a primarily remote support role, but you may occasionally be required to assist with site-visits or to deal with customers face to face at our offices.
As a “3rd line” or senior engineer, you will be responsible for working on a complex range of tickets escalated to you by the more junior members of your team to ensure swift, effective and comprehensive solutions to the most complex of issues our clients may face.
You will also be responsible for participating in the first line support function in a leadership and guidance role, ‘leading by example’ to ensure our clients receive the outstanding service we have built our reputation on.
You will be working with, and experience would be beneficial of, the following
- Autotask service desk tool for logging, managing and documenting support requests and customer interactions
- Cloud technologies – in particular Microsoft Office 365 – Exchange and Sharepoint Online etc
- Microsoft Azure – Azure AD, Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows Server network environments – Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy
- Windows Desktops – XP upwards
- Business networks – switches, routers, firewalls
- Remote Desktop servers / services
- Datto Business Continuity
Applicants must be
- Clear communicators – good at dealing with customers over the telephone and with good written communication skills
- Certified to an appropriate level with vendors including Microsoft to at least MCSA level
- Open minded and flexible – prepared to learn the “Vital” way of working
If you are looking for a comfortable life, a predictable daily routine and limited opportunities for progression and personal development, this is not the role for you!
If however you feel that you have what it takes to join the Vital team, delivering outstanding levels of customer service to a varied customer base please submit an application quickly – we are looking to move fast to bring the right candidates onto our team.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to careers -at- vital.co.uk or contact us by phone on 0333 241 9301