We are currently recruiting for
DIGITAL MARKETING GRADUATE – SEO, PPC, CONTENT MARKETING – Yorkshire
Basic Salary £22,000 – £25,000– DOE, plus new business bonus structure – OTE £30,000 +
Vital Technology Group are one of Yorkshire’s leading independent technology service providers, offering a range of managed IT, telecoms and digital services to more than 200 companies across the region.
Our specialist web and digital division helps businesses with the design, development, optimisation and management of their online assets – from corporate B2B websites through to fully bespoke eCommerce systems.
As we embark on an exciting journey to become the recognised regional leader in our sector, we are looking for like-minded customer focused individuals who want to grow with us and be part of our journey.
As a Digital Marketing Graduate, you will be responsible for a wide range of online and digital advertising and marketing in support of our own internal business objectives and those of our customers through our range of Digital Marketing service packages.
Candidates should be passionate about digital marketing, be comfortable speaking with prospects and existing customers to discuss, evangelise and promote our range of digital services and packages, be hungry to learn. You will be expected to produce outstanding results working under your own initiative and to help guide the on-going development, refinement and improvement of our range of digital services by contributing your own expertise.
Candidates should be proficient in
- Pay-per-click advertising – from paid search to Facebook ads, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, monitoring, managing and improving a range of PPC campaigns across various online media
- Re-marketing and how this can be used to boost the success of digital campaigns
- Social Media – the appropriate use of a mixture of social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + etc to help promote a company’s message, generate enquiries, improve customer engagement or improve the customer experience.
- Content Marketing – Blogging, content creation, customer engagement and brand building through content marketing and content syndication
- On-page SEO – Using a mixture of techniques to improve a website’s position in natural search listings
- Performance Analytics – To review, assess and constantly improve the efficacy of a digital marketing campaign; in particular the use of Google Analytics
- Email Marketing – content writing, tracking and performance analysis to deliver successful email campaigns
Knowledge and understanding of the following platforms is highly beneficial
- Hub Spot
- Google Analytics
- Lead Forensics
- Mail Chimp
This represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking for the next step in their digital marketing career thanks to an excellent remuneration package, dynamic and enjoyable working environment and the support of a fast growing business where new opportunities will come thick and fast and increasing responsibility will be afforded through our continued growth.
You will report directly to the board and have the opportunity to grow and lead our digital marketing team.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join the Vital team, please write to us at our postal address for the attention of the Managing Director, or email your CV to careers -at- vital.co.uk
You must include a covering letter giving an insight into your background, career goals, personality and fit for the role.
Check our careers page at vital.co.uk/careers/ for other vacancies!
Strictly no agencies – please review our careers page above if you would like to work with us.