We are currently recruiting for
IT SALES – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS – Yorkshire
Basic Salary £35,000 to £60,000– DOE, plus uncapped commission structure, car allowance, and benefits package
Vital Technology Group are one of Yorkshire’s leading independent IT companies that provide a range of managed services, web design & development and telecoms to more than 200 companies across the region. The company provides services to manage our customers’ entire IT infrastructures from servers and desktops to applications, data and networks and will also support customers throughout the IT investment lifecycle from initial strategy development and technology assessment, through to design, procurement and implementation. As we embark on an exciting journey to become Yorkshire’s No 1, business IT partner, we are looking for like-minded customer focused individuals who want to grow with us and be part of our journey.
We are keen to speak to experienced IT Sales Executives, and are searching for individuals with a proven track record in delivering solution based products and services, to join this expanding company which has an exceptional track record as a strategic partner for a significant number of organisations.
As part of our business strategy to become the number one MSP in Yorkshire, we are looking for dynamic individuals who will help to drive our strategy through the next positive and exciting phase of development and transformation. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how their current capability to identify and then manage the end to end sales cycle will support our company’s future success story.
Candidates will have at least 36 months experience in selling recurring, contracted revenue services to SME companies and be able to demonstrate a succesfull track record within the IT, telecoms or a related industry. Ideally, candidates will have direct experience with the IT Managed Services , IT Suport, Hosted Telecoms or a related field. A successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running, and bring with them a significant base of established relationships and market data to fuel their immediate success.
You should relish the opportunity to self-generate new clients. This will involve the cold calling and prospecting of new clients, meeting and reviewing our customer’s individual needs before designing appropriate service response packages.
Candidate Self- Profile:
We want to make sure this opportunity suits you so to help, please consider our candidate profile questions below; score yourself out of 1-10 for each of the following statements. i.e. the more you relate to the statement the higher the score:
- You provide a consultancy approach when considering IT solutions on behalf of prospective or existing clients – engaging and listening is a natural part of your approach to understanding just what your client requires.
- You build and work hard to develop good vendor partnerships and together you create business winning propositions.
- You value the whole team approach to service delivery and can build strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to building new business. Winning high value sales keeps you interested.
- Negotiating at a high level is a given, and you are confident in a complex matrix sales environment. C level conversations don’t phase you because they get you to where you need to be
- You have experience in an IT Managed Service, United Communications, Web Services, or Data Recovery environment
- You have integrity and have built a reputation in the market based on your ability to deliver tailor made IT infrastructure solutions
- In the past 12 months you have consistently achieved your sales targets month and month
- I am personable, presentable and passionate, with an enthusiasm and drive to succeed in life, I want to work for a company that will value me and provide me with the opportunity to grow.
How would you score yourself, from a maximum of 90?
If you score more than 75 then it’s definitely worth sending your CV through to our Commercial Director as you may be exactly what we are looking for!
Please send immediately to careers @ vital.co.uk and we will be in touch to arrange to meet up shortly.
If you simply don’t have experience in the sector, but can demonstrate that you score very highly in every other regard – then again, please get in touch as we are also looking for candidates to join our “IT Sales Academy” training programme!