Through Vital’s continued success and growth a number of opportunities have arisen to join our team and make a valuable contribution in our goal to provide exceptional service and support to our customers through effective, professional management and oversight of their IT and Technology investment.
We are seeking applications from experienced IT Managerial / IT Account and Relationship Management professionals from within the IT space as we grow our team of Technical Account Managers
The Technical Account Manager will take ownership and responsibility for a portfolio of Vital clients – a wide ranging role where success is determined by your ability to serve clients effectively, promptly and with sound technical and commercial outcomes. This includes
- Regular account review / strategy review / service review meetings with your clients
- Prompt, effective and thorough follow up, turn around and delivery of agreed actions
- Working with the clients to identify and understand their business needs and goals, risks and technology opportunities
- Back office administration such as quoting, reporting and documentation to help us deliver effective support and prompt service to our customers
- Working as ‘the fixer’ when things go wrong – building trust, strong rapport and delivering on your promises to move through issues to a successful outcome
- Oversight of your customers support experience – working closely alongside our Support Team to build their, your own and Vital’s comprehensive knowledge of the customer environment
- Rolling your sleeves up from time to time to help with the support of your clients onsite or working with the IT Support and Helpdesk teams
This is a “semi-technical” role; you do not need to be a highly certified engineer but you must be able to understand the technologies we are implementing, advising on and supporting from our customers – with strong fundamental technical knowledge married with a sound commercial awareness to understand and communicate the business value and outcomes.
It may suit those who have moved from a technical role into an IT or Project Management type role building on a strong technical background or indeed it may suit those from a less technical background such as IT Business Development where your industry experience and technical awareness has been built through hands-on experience working in the sector and building your technical understanding.
We are able to offer a rewarding, dynamic working environment where you will be constantly challenged and equally rewarded. A very competitive salary and package is negotiable for the right candidates.
We are actively seeking applications and invite interested applicants to contact us by telephone or email enclosing CV and covering letter to careers -at – vital.co.uk