Salary: £22,000 – £45,000 DOE
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire & Flexible Working
We are recruiting NOC engineers to grow our dedicated Network Operations Centre team based from our Wetherby office with “post-COVID” flexible working supported and encouraged where appropriate.
As a member of our dedicated NOC team you will be responsible for and/or involved with and should have experience of the following
- Advanced Enterprise network and system monitoring technologies
- Incident response and alert management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of core IT platform technologies including TCP/IP, SNMP, Windows Server, OSI, Switching, Routing, VLANs
- Performance monitoring, alerting and continued fine tuning and
- LogicMonitor , Datto RMM, Watchguard, Meraki and other vendor technologies
You will work alongside our Helpdesk, Servicedesk and SOC teams and will play a critical role in the successful delivery of an outstanding support service to our customers by reviewing, triaging and supporting alert generated tickets, moving relevant tickets over to appropriate teams and taking performance or incident management requests from colleagues to pursue investigation and root cause analysis using the advanced NOC tools.
A range of roles are available from junior NOC engineers through to senior network and system engineers with competitive salaries paid to the exceptional candidates.
We would invite interested candidates to contact us by email in the first instance on careers -at- vital.co.uk – please enclose a CV and covering letter outlining your skills, experience and interest in the position.