Salary: £22,000 – £45,000 DOE
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire & Flexible Working
We are recruiting Security Engineers and Security Analysts to grow our dedicated Security Operations Centre team based from our Wetherby office with “post-COVID” flexible working supported and encouraged where appropriate.
As a member of our dedicated SOC team you will be responsible for and/or involved with and should have experience of the following
- Proactive security monitoring – configuration, review and continual improvement of security dashboards, reporting and alerting
- Reactive security incident and alert response – responding to, fine tuning and addressing security related alerts and information events to ensure the appropriate response is delivered to maintain security within our clients IT systems
- Configuration and deployment of a range of security related products and services with a particular focus on the Microsoft Cloud platform
- SIEM – specifically including Microsoft Azure Sentinel – and related monitoring, alerting and remediation technologies
- Network and application security technologies including UTM , A/V, Endpoint Security and more
You will also act as a senior escalation point for out support and service teams in relation to Security incidents or queries and will play a critical role in the successful delivery of an outstanding support service to our customers.
A range of roles are available from entry level 1 security analyst through to senior SOC engineers with competitive salaries for the right candidates.
We would invite interested candidates to contact us by email in the first instance on careers -at- vital.co.uk – please enclose a CV and covering letter outlining your skills, experience and interest in the position.